The Observant Weather Monitoring solution is designed to provide you consistent and reliable environmental measurements by displaying continuous, up-to-date weather information. The Observant Weather Monitoring solution allows you to monitor your local weather from anywhere allowing farmers to make
Is Weather Monitoring for you?
- Monitor and log wind speed/direction, rainfall, temperature, relative humidity and solar radiation.
- Log and graph historical weather data.
- Ability to calculate and display local evapotranspiration (ET) values.
- Share the access to real time weather data with other interested parties.
- Plot the GPS location of your Weather Station with Observant Global™.
- Compatible with the Observant Solo and the C3 telemetry unit.
What do I need? To help decide which is the best option for your farm, please call us on 1300 225 688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Weather Monitoring will do for you.
- Monitor current weather data showing wind speed/direction, rainfall, temperation, relative humidity and solar radiation.
- Calculate local climate for accurate decision making for greater yeild performance.
- Use additional sensors to monitor rainfall, wind speed / direction and air temperature to build a profile of the perfect crop growing conditions.
- Quick summary on your smartphone, or for more detailed analysis on your Observant Global™ webpage.
- Predicts next irrigation date based on current soil moisture trends.
- Log and graph weather datacapable of displaying historical data and exporting data.
Industry Standard Supported Devices
To find out what devices are supported by the Observant platform and hardware please contact us on 1300 224 688 or email email@example.com.