Control your pumps from anywhere.
What this kit will do for you.
- Receive SMS and email notifications on changes to pump running parameters.
- Monitor energy and water use so you can calculate cost per megalitre then control usage for efficiency/cost gains.
- Add a range of I/O and Modbus devices including water meters, weather stations, channel levels and cameras: connect everything in one place.
- Use our Scheduling Application to set your pumps to start and stop at specific times.
- Prime, start and stop pumps from any mobile device while monitoring run times, RPM and service requirements.
- Connect your Observant Ready™ Engine Controller and manage your diesel pump over Telstra’s Mobile Network or via UHF/900 Radio.
Is this the kit for you?
- Designed to monitor and control a new or existing diesel pump.
- Includes cabling for a Kensho K45 or Murphy MPC-20 engine panel*.
- Works within range of the Telstra’s Mobile Network, or;
- Other radio communications options are available.
* Engine panel not included in price.