Control your pumps from anywhere.
What this kit will do for you.
- Receive SMS and/or email alerts on changes to pump running parameters.
- Monitor energy and water usage to calculate cost per megalitre then control and adjust usage for efficiency/reduced cost.
- Add a range of supported devices including I/O and Modbus devices such as water meters, weather stations, channel levels and cameras.
- Use our Scheduling Application to automate and set up your pumps to start and stop at specific times.
- Prime, start and stop pumps from your smartphone while monitoring run times, RPM and service requirements.
- Connect your Observant Ready™ Engine Controller and manage your pump over Telstra’s 3G Mobile Network.
Is this the kit for you?
- Designed to monitor and control a new or existing diesel pump.
- Includes cabling for a Kensho K45 or Murphy MPC-20 engine panel*.
- Works within range of the Telstra’s Mobile Network, or;
- Other radio communications options are available.
* Engine panel not included in price.